Digital Communications Officer
Digital Communication Officer
£25,000 - £27,000
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a busy communication function for an internationally focussed welfare charity. You will be working closely with the Senior Communication Officer to deliver the communications strategy via a wide range of off-line and on-line (Digital) communications globally.
- Delivering a digital marketing and communications strategy to support the charity’s growth and business development – making sure this is always delivered at a high standard
- Social media strategy development - to maximise potential reach
- Managing the website and digital fundraising campaigns.
- Collaborating with the Database Manager on increasing digital donor acquisition through e-campaigns and e-marketing activities, to maximising the fundraising opportunities
- Previous experience of digital marketing or communication role
- First class communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing websites/blogs and social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Creative writing and content creation