£ 35,000 - £40,000
This exciting role is for a pro-active and organised Payroll Accountant. Our client is looking for someone to work in unison with the Management and Payroll Accountant in order to provide support and advice on payroll legislation and supporting other members of the team.
- Managing the monthly processes for payroll
- Resolve and work through any payroll issues that may arise
- Analyse and review data using relevant data point and feedback
- Contribute and continue to improve to processes to provide quality low cost financial processes
- Train members of the team for holiday cover
- Qualified CIPP Accountant with the intent of becoming qualified
- Confidence in both verbal and written communication with external and internal stakeholders
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll
- Experience and know how in ledger entries, balance sheet controls and reconciliations related to payroll.
- Ability in managing small projects and developing it accordingly
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply now !