£ 26,000 - £30,000
This exciting role is for a pro-active and organised Communications Officer. Our client is looking for someone to work in unison with the Communication Manager in order to provide support within the digital, editorial, creative and operational support field. A degree educated individual will be of preference.
- Administrative duties and managing social channels, including posting across all channels and monitoring accounts etc.
- Ad hoc duties for digital marketing campaigns
- Drafting press releases
- Collating social analytics across all channels
- Assisting and supporting the in the development and updating of leaflets and public – related resources
- Undertaking other duties, as appropriate to the post, as delegated by the Communications Manager or Director of Communications
- Experience and know in using Photoshop to edit pictures and create basic graphics
- Ability to balance duties and multitask where necessary
- Sufficient experience in editing and proofreading
- Experience in managing a team, or line management
- Confident and articulate in both oral and written skills
- Pro-active and detail orientated
- Ability to work under pressure and in a face paced environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining a high level of quality
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply now !