PA to 4 Partners (6 Month Contract)
Fantastic opportunity for a PA to join a professional services firm based in the City of London. Providing PA support to four Partners. This role will be a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility to be made permanent at the end of the 6 months.
• Diary management for the Partners arrange meetings and conference calls and liaising with clients and their
• Inbox management for the Partners - checking, prioritising and summarising their emails on a daily basis and
dealing with correspondence where necessary in the Partners’ absence; collation of any action points
• Collating documentation for meetings – letters of engagement , reports, proof reading and circulating agendas in
advance; carrying out research as and when required
• Printing of agendas, presentations and meetings papers
• Booking meeting rooms and any required refreshments, and lunch and dinner reservations
• Booking attendance at meetings, conferences/seminars (including national and international travel) and organising
trip itineraries and logistics
• Producing PowerPoint presentations
• Handling telephone enquiries in a professional and polite manner, taking accurate messages and following up on any
• Acting as First Line IT support for any basic IT queries raised by fee-earners
• Processing expense claims
• Assisting with the billing process on behalf of the Partners (where required), to include delegation of appropriate
tasks to the Administrators within the team; tasks include raising bills, running reports, maintaining a detailed
tracker of distributed and paid bills and the follow up with debtors
• Liaising with the Marketing department regarding the preparation of tenders, pitches and events
• Coaching and mentoring of junior team members including Junior PAs and Administrators
Salary is £41,000 - £45,000 pro rata.
The successful candidate for this role will:
•Have previously worked as a PA/EA supporting senior level Executive.
•Have previously managed more than one diary.
•Have managed more than on inbox previously.
•Be able to commit to a 6 month contract
•Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
•Be calm under pressure.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be proactive and able to work on their own initiative.
• Be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Be reliable with a strong work ethic and a ‘can-do’ approach.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Have good IT skills - MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.