Legacy And In Memory Manager
Legacy and In Memory Manager
£40K p.a (subject to experience)
London/ Office based
• Are you a legacy giving fundraiser and want to take a step up to manage and drive an in memory giving
• Are you an experienced Legacy and In memory giving manager looking for a change and love the idea of driving
a campaign for a vital health charity?
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for managing, developing and delivering the gifts in wills and in memory marketing plan.
- Solid track record of developing income from gifts in wills and in memory across offline and digital channels.
- Experience of project management to deliver gifts in Wills and in memory programmes within agreed timescales
- Experience of using databases for targeting, segmentation, testing and response analysis and how to apply these
learnings to future activity.
- Knowledge of Charity Law, Data Protection, Fundraising Code of Practice, and other relevant marketing or
fundraising standards across the UK.
- Self-starter/ motivator with a talent for developing relationships.
- Develop and deliver multi-channel marketing activity using digital, print and telephone channels.
- Identify opportunities to promote in memory giving with new supporters and via third parties (Funeral Directors,
- Ensure gifts in Wills and in memory content is effective and up to date on all communication channels including
website, social media and in print.
- Produce annual plans, budgets and KPIs for gifts in Wills and in memory income generation.
- Develop compelling propositions and inspiring content for all potential internal and external audiences for gifts in
- To manage and support one Gifts in Wills Executive.
If this sounds like the right role for you apply now!