Fundraising Executive - Trusts
12 month contract
London / home based
The is an exciting role to join and successful programme fundraising team who are responsible for income generation via Trusts and Foundations for both UK and Internally programmes.
This role would suit someone with some previous fundraising experience, so someone who is looking to make their first step into a new fundraising career.
- Managing and coordinating trust fundraising mailings
- Researching and identifying new funding opportunities from trusts and foundations
- Support wider team on administration of proposals and fundraising applications
- Collaborate with other teams across the charity
- Write progress and review repots to small trusts
- Ability to demonstrate previous research experience and ability to translate complex information into a clear narrative
- First class writing and communication skills
- Ability to learn and develop at pace
- Good relationship building skills
- Previous experience of working towards goals and tight timelines
- Comfortable working with data heavy and financial information