Individual Giving Executive
Our client, a leading health charity is seeking an Individual Giving Executive to join their successful team to support the development and delivery of the IG programme from acquisition and retention.
The Individual Giving Executive will be responsible for managing and monitoring acquisition and retention activity across a range of channels including direct mail, digital, print and telephone. They will focus on the engagement and stewardship of new and existing supporters as well as being involved in the development of new marketing campaigns.
To apply for this role, you should have/be:
• Experience of working on income generating fundraising programmes, ideally on acquisition and retention activities
• Experience of providing timely, sensitive and inspiring supporter stewardship journeys that contribute to income generation
• Experience of using a relationship database to support, inform and report on fundraising and stewardship activity
• Experience of using digital channels for marketing and stewardship campaigns and analysing results to improve activity
• Experience of collating and analysing financial and non-financial KPIs, using results to inform future activity
• Understanding of how to use audience insight to inform marketing and stewardship activities
• Experience of working with external suppliers and agencies
• Knowledge of Charity Law, Data Protection, GDPR, Fundraising Code of Practice, and other relevant marketing or fundraising standards across the UK