German Speaking Project Administrator
Our client is looking to recruit a German Speaking Project Administrator to support their Project Specialist team in the delivery of training to their clients. The focus of this position is the booking and arrangement of training workshops and the administration process involved. Duties include:
• Liaising with the Project Coordinators to book virtual training for their clients. This will involve organising
workshop logistics, booking Trainers from the database.
• Scheduling and resourcing (delivery, feedbacks, role plays, coaching, producers, etc.) including cancellations and
• Scheduling of preparation calls with Trainers
• Management of master calendars detailing projects, virtual classroom information, etc.
• Manage all local workshop logistics including ordering materials, coordination with the Client Coordinator,
booking Trainers, sending invites to clients with virtual classroom confirmation etc.
• Update client schedule trackers
• Ensure timely handling/submission of all post-workshop activities including evaluations, certification list,
expenses, ships boxes to clients etc.
• Updating the database
• Producing reports in Word and Excel.
• Adding and approving Trainer expenses
• Producing invoices.
• Assessment Centre support.
• Work on various team projects as requested.
• General administration duties.
The successful candidate for this role will:
• Be fluent in both German and English written and spoken.
• Have previously worked as a Project Administrator or Events Coordinator.
• Have previously organised events or projects or workshops or training.
• Have excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Be a great team player.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, confident liaising at all levels.
• Have high initiative and good attention to detail.
• Good IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook