German Speaking Marketing Associate
Our client is looking to recruit a German Speaking Marketing Associate. The purpose of this role is to design, implement and optimise campaigns that build brand awareness, website traffic, lead generation and expand the impact of integrated marketing campaigns in Europe. The role would work in partnership with our corporate Marketing team in the USA to support global marketing efforts and to localise campaigns as appropriate. The successful candidate will have a well-rounded understanding of marketing concepts and events organisation, and also be tech-savvy/digitally oriented. As Marketing Associate you will play an integral, active part to coordinate and execute marketing campaigns and deliver innovative strategies to achieve market growth (€10M target revenue increase by 2025) and overall brand awareness. Proactively support the company’s strategies for events, digital marketing, campaign management and communications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identifying opportunities using existing customer data and market research, to increase conversion rates and
• Manage all Europe social media channels, ensuring regular scheduling of posts to generate engagement with our
target audience and drive inbound traffic to our website.
• Support in the production of our sales and marketing collateral that meet our current and future business needs
i.e. European case studies, testimonials and other client lead generating material.
• Support in the curation of content and insight of local team members to enhance the company’s Europe brand
awareness and thought leadership positioning.
• Work with key stakeholders to help execute events. Organise, schedule, promote, build attendance and manage
events, seminars, round tables, webinars, exhibitions, conferences.
• Maximising the effectiveness of digital marketing channels/social media including LinkedIn.
• Ensure that all the company’s website pages are optimised to create lead generating opportunities and drive
inbound client leads.
• Lead generation via implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate new business
opportunities, analysis/entry into CRM system and follow up activities to nurture leads through the marketing
• Utilization of our marketing automation platform including managing data and customer experience (customer
research, email campaigns, landing page design, email reporting).
• Trial, evaluate and if required, roll out new marketing channels e.g. text, social media.
• Continuously monitor and analyse metrics to review the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns, channels and
content and recommend and implement improvements.
• Build collaborative relationship with the Global and corporate marketing teams to ensure we are sharing and
using each other’s expertise, learnings, materials, systems etc. for maximum impact.
• Partner with the Sales team to build Account Based Marketing prospect list and campaigns.
The successful candidate for this role will:
• Have a degree in marketing or marketing-related qualification.
• Be fluent in English and French both written and spoken.
• Have 3+ years of B2B marketing campaign lead generation experience.
• Be able to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across the buyer’s journey.
• Experience of organising, promoting, and managing the logistic of physical and virtual events.
• Working knowledge of Hootsuite, Marketo, DemandBase, Kentico, Google Analytics, would be a plus.
• Have a passion for learning (the business, the industry, our services, digital marketing solutions).
• Be a self-starter who can demonstrate a high level of initiative.
• Have excellent organisational multi tasking and planning skills with the ability to meet deadlines set.
• Have good attention to detail.
• A good team player.