Senior Partnerships Manager
Our client, a leading children’s education charity, is seeking a Senior Partnerships Manager to work at a strategic level, to influence policy and decision making nationally, and engage with delivery partners across Wales, the role will ensure the organisation delivers on their new strategic objectives.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Developing and maintaining effective senior and impactful relationships with local and national politicians across Wales.
• Working on media and PR campaigns
• Seeking and securing new funding to deliver the organisations strategic objectives in Wales
• Growing strategic relationships at a local, regional and national level
• Leading strategic and operational planning
• Overseeing the budget
• Overseeing monitoring and evaluating processes for activities, interventions, programmes and projects including
auditing and stakeholder feedback.
• Effectively leading and motivating the team in Wales.
To apply for this role, you should have/be;
• An outstanding relationships manager with strong experience of the political, governmental and policy context in
• Knowledge of the specific needs and characteristics of the Welsh context, including bilingualism and Welsh
• Ideally early years, schools and children and families sector and policy context
• Experience of using research, monitoring and evaluation to inform stakeholder engagement
• Experience of rolling out innovative new products and services with partners
• Staff management experience
• Experience of managing budgets