We are working with a global Private Equity firm with teams of experts spanning London and Europe. They are recruiting for and Executive Assistant to join the team based in a stunning landmark building near Knightsbridge.
The role is to start in July so for those EA’s on a 3-month notice period, this may work well.
You will be undertaking a pivotal role in the business supporting an Investment Team of five.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience within a similar role in a professional environment and possess excellent core administrative and organizational skills, combined with attention to detail, and a proactive/enthusiastic attitude. Capable of showing initiative working in a pressured environment.
What does the job involve?
• High volume of scheduling and diary management for multiple Executives, to include meetings, conference calls
and VCC with attendees across multiple time zones
• Rescheduling commitments, often at short notice due to changing business needs
• Provide full secretarial support, including filing, retaining documents, dealing with all correspondence, drafting
• Organising worldwide but mostly European travel arrangements (once that international travel can resume)
• Collating documents for meetings in a timely manner
• Liaising with staff from all business entities on a daily basis
• To build, develop and maintain relationships with key contacts
• Support and assist as required other Assistants who are either absent or have a heavy workload
• If required, Event Management with the ability to work within budgets and timescales
What skills are required?
• Confident and successful communicator, able to liaise at all levels
• Highly organised and ability to prioritise and handle multiple requests at once
• Good judgment and ability to build sound relationships with colleagues and business
• Discretion, autonomy and attention to detail
• Responsible and diligent, able to work independently and as part of a team
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Advanced MSOffice Suite
• Resilience and the ability to maintain professionalism and calm demeanor at all times
European language – ideally Dutch or Spanish but any European language is a plus.
Experience within Financial Services/Private Equity
Experience in taking ownership of philanthropic / charitable initiatives
Please apply by submitting your CV for consideration.