We are currently working with a digital start-up that will change the way in which the world of logistics operate! They have received a lot of attention and investment and now looking for a Finance Analyst to join the team in London.
The Finance Analyst will support the Finance Leadership with keeping track of the company’s financial plan. The Finance Analyst will provide recommendations regarding variances between forecasts and actuals. It is the Analysts’ main responsibility to track down and explain the causes of these variances.
• An eye for detail and a passion for data with the ability to accurately summarize the relevant details
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide creative simple solutions to complex
• Own Weekly and Month-end reporting procedures including accruals and variance analysis between scenarios
(actuals vs forecasts)
Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
• Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
Qualifications and the essentials:
• At least 5 years in a similar role with business finance or relevant experience
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification
• Degree-level qualified in Finance or equivalent field
• Experience of data query/ data management tools (Power BI, Access, SQL)
Start-up experience is a big plus but not essential. What is essential is that the desired candidate has strong analytical, data gathering skills with excellent attention to detail.
Please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration