Fantastic opportunity for a PA to join a professional services firm based in the City of London. Providing PA support to four Partners, your duties will include:
• Diary management for the Partners arrange meetings and conference calls and liaising with clients and their
• Inbox management for the Partners - checking, prioritising and summarising their emails on a daily basis and
dealing with correspondence where necessary in the Partners’ absence; collation of any action points.
• Collating documentation for meetings – letters of engagement , reports, proof reading and circulating agendas in
advance; carrying out research as may be required.
• Printing of agendas, presentations and meetings papers.
• Booking meeting rooms and any required refreshments, and lunch and dinner reservations.
• Booking attendance at meetings, conferences/seminars (including national and international travel) and
organising trip itineraries and logistics.
• Producing PowerPoint presentations.
• Handling telephone enquiries in a professional and polite manner, taking accurate messages and following up on
any agreed actions.
• Acting as First Line IT support for any basic IT queries raised by fee-earners.
• Submission of expense claims.
• Assisting with the billing process on behalf of the Partners (where required), to include delegation of appropriate
tasks to the Administrators within the team; tasks include raising bills, running reports, maintaining a detailed
tracker of distributed and paid bills and the follow up with debtors.
• Liaise with the Marketing department regarding the preparation of tenders, pitches and events.
• Coaching and mentoring of Administrators.
The successful candidate for this role will:
• Have previously worked as a PA and have supported more than one individual.
• Have previously managed more than one diary.
• Have excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Be calm under pressure.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
• Be reliable with a strong work ethic and a ‘can-do’ approach.
• Have excellent attention to detail.
• Have good IT skills - MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.