EA/Talent Acquisition Coordinator
EA/ Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Do you want to join a company who go out of their way to support their employees?! A leading business advisory firm headquartered in the US but with offices all over the world are hiring!
Currently remote based but ultimately to work out of their amazing offices near Chancery Lane in London within the dynamic global People Team.
As a company who are employee centred, working in the People Department is a very important role. You will be specifically designated to support the team who focus on bringing key senior Executives into the business and will act as specialist coordinator to support the talent acquisition and onboarding process for senior hires.
You will be a skilled scheduler with excellent relationship capabilities as you juggle a range of tasks focusing on a super fast paced delivery of interview programmes, negotiating diaries internally and externally and ensuring a smooth flow of communications and information for all parties;
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage the day to day operations of the MD recruitment team
• Be the link between the business and senior Executive candidates throughout their interview and onboarding process offering a best in class liaison service
• Extensive and often complex scheduling, managing conflicts and confirming all appointments
• Upload and amend job descriptions to all systems and websites
• Initiate and track the assessments process providing timely updates
• Accurately scan print & upload documents
• Be an ambassador of the recruitment experience for prospective hires
• Provide research reports, stats and data to the team as required
We are seeking a truly special candidate for this role, someone who can work at a lightening pace, whilst providing exceptional support with passion and intelligence. You will be agile in your working style. In return you will get amazing exposure to senior level executives, a varied and exciting workload and buckets of autonomy.