We are working with a fast-growing, diverse, and high-profile management consultancy based a short distance from Bank in the heart of the City.
Currently we are recruiting for a star Executive Assistant to join them in their exciting and high growth investigative division.
This company really look after their people and provide enviable benefits including flexible working, gym membership, health and dental, a very generous bonus and much more!
This is a dream role to provide dedicated EA support to a busy team of Directors and Partners with varied and wide ranging support needs allowing you to tap into every tool in your EA toolkit. The most important skill required is an innate ability to build relationships with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills so you can be sure to impress your whole team and all stakeholders with every touch point.
• Arranging a high volume of multi party meetings
• End to end logistical support for all meetings including travel, venues and itineraries as required
• Managing multiple senior level diaries across time zones
• Varied project support duties
• Processing expenses in multiple currencies
• Preparation for meetings including assisting with document formatting and proofreading
• Proof reading documents
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Have solid experience in a similar fast-paced support role
• Have experience booking international travel
• Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail
• Be super proactive in your approach with a can-do, friendly and positive attitude