£60,000 - £70,000
*Please note, this role is currently on hold*
Are you a highly skilled HR Manager with excellent interpersonal skills who wants to join an innovative and forward thinking company?
A growing, global, high impact consulting firm with exceptional consultants around the globe. This is an innovative, leading advises businesses on crucial corporate strategy. With exceptional leadership, a proven methodology and passionate experts at the core, this is a hugely exciting time to join!
The company have scaled up to the point that they need to bring in an HR Manager to lead the people function. You will be reporting to the People Director, have visibility with the board you be part of a small Central Operations team. In this key HR Manager role you will perform a vital role straddling the implementation of people projects while managing the day-to-day. This is a role for someone who wants to be part of a small People team who has the skills and experience to drive a range of strategic projects whilst solidifying all HR processes. You will be able to bridge cultural gaps with your high impact communication style and ability to build relationships.
Your duties will include;
• Manage the colleague journey by supporting on the whole employee life cycle
• Effective use of a bespoke HR system, becoming a super user and maximising the benefits of the investment
• Provide a range of reporting metrics and HR management information on a regular basis – you will have a
passion for data and reporting
• Full Employee Engagement management
• Review the performance management system and drive continuous improvements to further enhance it
• Deftly handle all Employee Relations cases
• Manage complex contractual cases globally
• Drive a range of strategic People projects in a timely manner and report on their success
We are looking for an exceptional person with the ability to truly engage with all levels within the firm and support fast growth and enhance culture by instilling the company visions throughout. You will have extensive experience either within consultancy, or a similar fast paced client facing environment, or have been part of a high growth company and ideally have exposure within a global environment. Qualified to CIPD level 5 is desirable however candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered. You must be a true HR generalist with experience driving strategic projects whilst being hands-on and comfortable handling admin tasks with the support of a part-time people administrator.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting and challenging HR Manager role, then apply today.