Fundraising Officer - UK and International Charity
£28,000 - £35,000
Are you an experienced Trust Fundraiser of Bid Writer with a flair for identifying opportunities and the drive to make the most of those opportunities? Want to join and driven and successful human rights charity?
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of mid-level grants as well as developing larger, more complex funding applications and proposals. Secure and steward five and six figure grants from trusts, foundations, and Government sources from existing donors; and to grow this area by securing new in-year and multi-year support.
- Experience of trust or statutory grant fundraising
- Driven by writing compelling application content for creative case for support
- Experience of developing and writing high quality trust or statutory funding proposals
- Experience of building excellent relationships with external funding bodies
- Numerate with a basic understanding of financial accounts, the ability to develop accurate budgets and account for restricted funds.
- Highly organised
- Excellent time managed and able to work to deadlines
Do you have the relevant experience required? Apply Today!