Are you an exceptional Receptionist with experience of managing a busy, corporate Front of House desk? Are you looking for a new temporary assignment to start as soon as possible? If so, continue reading…
Our client is a boutique investment firm based in the heart of London, who are seeking a talented Receptionist to oversee their front desk and provide high quality administrative support where required. This firm prides itself on its expertise in investment and has a highly professional reputation, so we are looking for a well presented and experienced Corporate Receptionist to work with our client.
Your duties may include:
• Managing a busy switchboard and all incoming queries
• Meeting and greeting all internal and external visitors
• Coordinating meetings using the room booking system
• Accepting and distributing all correspondence
• Ad-hoc administrative support where required – travel arrangements, document and electronic data management,
You will be a highly polished Corporate Receptionist that can manage a busy Front of House desk in a private firm. Excellent time management and attention to detail are essential, in addition to a meticulous work ethic. You must be confident to work without close supervision, liaise with important clients, and use your self-motivation to keep up your great work ethic.
If you are looking for temporary work and have strong experience as a Corporate Receptionist, please APPLY today!