Senior Strategic Communications Manager
Are you an excellent communicator able to influence stakeholders? Are you able to communicate a strategy with stakeholders which will change the way organisations have been communicating on certain Health issues?
Our client is a Coalition of organisations seeking to bring about change regarding a specific Health concern. With this newly created position, the Senior Strategic Communications Manager will work within the coalition to lead on a programme to mobilise Health Charities and Organisations to change their narrative surrounding this Health concern.
The coalition is working closely with Research teams and this role will communicate this research to all members of the coalitions stakeholders through giving briefings, workshops and one to one sessions to apply the strategy and also feedback to the coalition on progress of change.
• Develop and implement a programme of work which will embed the communications strategy with all members as well as other relevant stakeholders including Policy makers and parliamentarians.
• You will develop this long term programme of work to bring about change in stakeholder communication.
• You will be responsible for developing an inclusive evaluation context enabling the coalition to monitor and measure the research and progress of the strategy.
• Work in partnership with stakeholders to find opportunities to use new narrative and to overcome internal challenges.
• Significant Experience within a Public Affairs of Strategic Health Communications role at Senior or lead
• Ideally from a Health Organisation or Health Communications Agency
• Exceptional copywriting skills and ability to change writing style to produce engaging presentations, news releases, statements and briefings.
• Ability to build and sustain outstanding relationships to influence stakeholders across all levels
• A Mature, self-starter able to work autonomously and proactively to seek out opportunities
If you would like to discuss this incredible unique opportunity further please contact me to find out full details!