Trust Fundraising Officer – UK and International Charity
Programme Funding Officer – UK and International Charity
£28,000 - £33,000
Are you an experienced Trust Fundraiser with a flair for identifying opportunities and the drive to make the most of those opportunities? Want to join a friendly and ambitious programme funding team?
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of mid-level grants as well as developing larger, more complex funding applications and proposals to support this charities UK and international services for children, young people and their families. Secure and steward five and six figure grants from trusts, foundations, the lottery and Government sources from existing donors; and to grow this area by securing new in-year and multi-year support. Together with programme funding colleagues develop good collaborative working relationships with UK services and finance teams and refine and implement agreed processes to maximise funding opportunities.
• Experience of trust and statutory grant fundraising with proven track record of securing five figure grant income against set targets.
• Experience of developing and writing high quality trust or statutory funding proposals, and proven ability to work collaboratively with project/service ‘owner’ and finance staff
• Experience of researching trusts, foundations, lottery and statutory funders and identifying fundraising opportunities to maintain and develop existing services and new funding dependent work.
• Experience of building excellent relationships with external funding bodies, such as trusts, lottery and statutory providers, as well as with internal contacts at all levels.
• Numerate with a basic understanding of financial accounts, the ability to develop accurate budgets and account for restricted funds.
• Experience of working within organisations focused on children, families and/or disability
Do you have the relevant experience required? Apply Today!