£26,000 plus excellent benefits including 30 days annual leave exclusive of bank holidays
Have you got experience of conducting prospect research for Trusts and Foundations or High net worth individuals?
Are you looking to develop a career within trust and major donor fundraising?
Want to contribute to this charity’s ambitious goals to raise more funds and save lives in London?
Working for this pioneering charity, you will carry out prospect research and work with teams across the charity to identify new funding opportunities and enhance the supporter experience. You will steward the charity’s portfolio of small trusts and help to prepare creative donor communications including trust applications and update reports. As well as supporting the Major Gifts team in building positive and lasting relationships with high-net-worth individuals to maximise their giving. As Compliance Lead for the Philanthropy Partnerships and Events team, you will also help the team stay up to date and compliant with statutory and regulatory guidance.
• Experience working in a fundraising team, preferably within a trust and foundations, major gifts or prospect research team.
• Experience using prospect research tools and methods.
• Experience using a CRM database to manage supporter information, such as ThankQ, Raisers Edge or equivalent.
• Excellent written communication skills with the ability to create high quality content for a range of audiences.
• Ability to analyse written and numerical information and convey the output clearly and concisely.
• Understanding of the legislation related to donor research and requirements for data handling within a charity.
If you want to work as part of a supportive and passionate team to help raise funds for innovative and life saving work, apply today!