Are you a Receptionist that prides yourself on your ability to provide a 5-star experience?
My client is a private, multinational financial services firm with beautiful Mayfair based offices. They are looking to hire a Receptionist to be the first point of contact for callers and visitors and support the team by providing a highly efficient reception service and assisting in a range of administrative tasks as required.
This role is shared with one other receptionist and covers the hours of 9:00 – 17:00 or 11:00 – 19:00.
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Greet and announce visitors - recognise key visitors and stakeholders and greet them in a warm and welcoming
manner (the personal touch)
• Manage the meeting room calendar
• Prepare meeting rooms ahead of meetings as required
• Arrange catering for meeting as and required
• Organise conference/video conference call set up
• Receive and sort mail and other deliveries
• Liaise with courier companies on costs and collections
• Restaurant and taxi bookings
• Monitor and order stationery and kitchen supplies
• Ad hoc administrative support as required, which may include binding and copying, database entry, document
control and assisting with organisation of events.
• Previous reception experience in a similar role
• Excellent organisational skills; ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues which may arise
• Strong team player but with the ability to work independently when required
• Ability to liaise effectively across the firm and externally at all levels
• Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply by sending in your CV for immediate consideration.