We are working with a fast-growing, diverse, and high-profile management consultancy, recently ranked as one of the top ten consultancy firms in the world! We are recruiting for a star Executive Assistant to join them in their exciting and high growth investigative division.
This company really look after their people and provide enviable benefits including flexible working, gym membership, health and dental, a very generous bonus and much more! They are based in stunning, newly renovated offices in the centre of the city with excellent transport links.
This is a dream role to provide 1:1 support to an extremely busy and likeable Partner who travels extensively and needs to harness the support of a bright, detail oriented and highly efficient EA!
• Booking high volume and complicated international travel
• Managing busy diaries over multiple time zones
• Varied project support duties
• Processing expenses in multiple currencies
• Preparation for meetings including assisting with document formatting and proofreading
• Proof reading documents
• Ad hoc duties as required
• Have solid experience in a similar fast-paced support role
• Have experience booking international travel
• Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail
• Be super proactive in your approach with a can-do, friendly and positive attitude
This role really does have it all, an elusive 1:1 EA role within an enviable firm and supporting a delightful Partner. If you are ready to take on this challenge apply today!