What an amazing role! This is not a typical Reception role so if you are an extraordinary Receptionist then read on!
We are working with a world famous, global company regularly voted one of the best employer brands in the world.
With perks to dream of (drinks on the roof terrace, spinning class in the onsite gym, in house counsellor) and a fantastic social, diverse and down to earth team, working for this brand is not so much a job of as a way of life.
Their buzzing London office is looking for a lucky person to join their super talented Reception team. The role of front of house, is to ensure that both prestigious clients and internal staff from all over the world receive a high impact, deeply engaging experience. You will be working across 3 desks all with a different focus and must be a chameleon, with exceptional coordination skills to manage multiple bookings and handle a huge volume of conflicting priorities whilst always putting the stakeholder first.
Your duties will include;
• Provide a high impact and lasting impression for all stakeholders
• Host, direct and assist all visitors to the London HQ
• Manage and coordinate meeting room and catering bookings, always being one step ahead
• Assist with ensuring corporate meetings and events run smoothly and trouble shoot any challenges seamlessly
• Build strong relationships with all departments
• Answer external calls while using your exceptional communication skills to enhance the brand
• Assist with wellbeing suite bookings
• So much more!
Here you can put your own spin on business casual with no uniform dress code, not to mention clothing allowance provided!
All they are looking for in return for this amazing opportunity is;
• A naturally engaging person
• High impact communication skills
• Someone who only deals in transparency
• Seriously high self-standards
• Experience in and passion for front of house
If you want a role where you will be encouraged to be your authentic self and genuinely make a difference, then apply today!