Client Partnerships Manager
Client Partnerships Manager - Membership Organisation
Are you an excellent communicator who able to generate interest and boost engagement to increase revenue for this fantastic organisation?
The Programme Manager will be responsible for supporting the employer partnerships and the business development team. Managing and overseeing the communications process with employers across multiple channels, including newsletters, journal articles, promotional materials for web, testimonials, marketing collateral and webinars. Coordinating logistics, attending employer partner meetings and events including generating interest and leads for the account management team.
• Ability to network and build relationships with employers and members.
• You are a business-minded individual who appreciates the importance of professional development to business success.
• Good ability to create presentations targeted at professional groups.
• Good web editing and copywriting skills.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.
• You are professionally qualified in HR or Learning and Development.
If you are an ambitious individual, eager to learn and grow professionally in a membership organisation, apply today!