Located in a prestigious building in the City with panoramic views across London are a prestigious investment banking advisory firm looking for a star Receptionist!
This is a dream role for a Receptionist to work in a busy and extremely dynamic environment with a great company culture, amazing perks and a varied workload!
You will understand the importance of being impeccably presented while providing a 5* service to high-profile clients. You will need to be detail oriented and have a can-do attitude. You will be able to work well under pressure as well as understand the demand of an ever-changing environment and understand how to deal with clashing priorities. You will be proficient in Outlook.
As sole Receptionist you will be the face and voice of this high-profile company and take complete ownership of overseeing the front of house and all visitor management. You will be reporting to the office manager and joining a small, collegiate team of friendly and engaging EA’s who will make your working day a dream.
Reception duties will include:
• Provide a first class greeting to all clients and visitors
• Facilitate all hosting needs for visitors
• Answering telephones as the voice of the company ensuring exceptional service
• Proactively manage the meeting room schedule, dealing efficiently with any diary conflicts
• Book all visitor onto online booking system in a timely manner
• Handle all incoming and outgoing post and couriers
• Support EA team with travel booking
• Assist the office manager with a wide range of office duties
• Handing all confidential matters with discretion and mindfulness
If you are a Receptionist that has what it takes to join this prestigious firm and are passionate about front of house, then apply today!