£26,000 - £28,000
Do you have at least three years’ experience working in a content development/communications role? Are you able to study, understand and present complex argument in a clear and appealing way to a wide range of audiences, both verbally and in writing?
Working closely with the Strategy and Engagement Lead, you will play a key role in developing, managing and implementing this health charities content strategy. Whether producing blogs, podcasts or impactful social media content, you’ll have the copywriting flair and creative eye to communicate compelling stories and deliver new ideas. As Content Producer, you will lead on producing and commissioning high-quality, innovative, digital and offline content and developing effective relationships to increase brand awareness and build an engaged and committed support-base. In addition to this, manage agreed engagement budget line and act as key lead across the organisation to ensure the brand is being represented consistently across content and materials, including style, quality and tone of voice.
• A minimum three years of experience in a similar or related position, preferably with experience of working in the charity sector
• Proven experience of generating great written content, on and offline. (You’ll need to be to give examples of both written and visual content you’ve created that has made an impact)
• Experience of managing social media platforms for business purposes
• Strong research and monitoring skills
• Ability to think creatively and produce new ideas.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop
• Strong design and video editing skills using Premiere Pro and Audition (not essential but desired)
• Experience of using digital analytics tools, such as google analytics (not essential but desired)
If you’ve got the skills and experience required, apply now!