Are you a clear and assertive communicator with a creative approach to problem solving? Do you have experience of delivering overseas projects or programmes from inception to completion? Want to work for a charity that’s making an impact internationally?
The successful applicant will support the management of this charities overseas programmes and facilities, integrating with organisational strategy. Support the development of processes to manage staff, facilities and equipment including working with local colleagues to devise and implement systems for effective management. While providing ongoing support and capacity building to overseas staff in all aspects of project management and supporting the Impact and Research Manager to implement impact reporting systems for all projects. In addition to this, supporting the production of annual budgets for the operations department and support country staff in budgeting.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Ability to balance the competing demands of multiple projects
• Ability to influence across status, departmental and geographical boundaries
• An ability to communicate clearly and assertively
• Ability to travel regularly
• Track record of developing and implementing project management systems and processes including planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
• Experience of risk assessment, mitigation and management
• Experience of developing and managing project budgets
• French / Arabic / Swahili language skills are desired but not essential.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!