Executive Assistant, 9 Month contract
Based in stunning offices in the regenerated and buzzing Victoria area, are a leading boutique Global Private Equity fund, seeking a new Executive Assistant to join their dynamic, friendly and sociable team!
The offices are absolutely stunning and recently refurbished to the highest standard, complete with roof terrace, amazing break-out area and stand up desks!
We are seeking an EA to join the team to cover a period of leave for one of the senior EA’s, you will be part of a small and close-knit team of Executive Assistants and will be allocated a small team of Senior Executives including a Partner, and you will be responsible for providing exceptional service. All the EA’s are supportive, friendly and will be a real hub of knowledge and support for any new starter.
Your main Executive Assistant duties will include:
• Extensive and often complex diary & travel management
• Arranging global visas in a timely manner
• Scheduling meetings across time zones at short notice
• Coordinating meetings, video conferences and conference calls
• Conducting research and compiling briefing notes
• Produce high quality Word & PowerPoint presentations
• Liaise with clients and take messages on behalf of your team
• Provide a solid cover base to the other EA’s
This role will suit a Senior Executive Assistant with experience in a similar financial services environment who is a genuine team player and has exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills a polished style and someone who loves to build strong working social relationships within their work!
Send your CV today or call for a chat with us to find out more about this truly unique role!