Marketing Assistant – Welfare Charity
£26,000 plus travel allowance
Initial 2 year Fixed Term Contract
Are you a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude? Have you got experience of working on direct marketing campaigns?
As part of this charities Individual Giving team, you will project manage a portfolio of direct marketing campaigns, including direct mail, gaming products, digital activity, press inserts and advertising. Work closely with the other Individual Executive to plan, coordinate and deliver the Individual Giving programme using direct marketing techniques whilst maintaining a consistency of tone and message across all communications. You will also manage agency relationships, deliver training, conduct expenditure and income tracking, oversee regular data selections, exports and imports, copywriting and manage creative the processes.
• Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns, ideally for a national charity, in a fundraising environment.
• Good knowledge of the Fundraising Sector ideally in Direct Marketing and an interest in Individual Giving and Legacy Marketing.
• Experience of fundraising databases, ideally Raisers Edge.
• Experience of project management in a complex organisation.
• Experience of managing budgets and working with a range of external suppliers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, teams and supporters at all levels.
• Excellent copy writing and creative skills.
• Ability to analyse data and to make suggestions and recommendations based on valid conclusions
Are you ready for your next opportunity? Do you have the required experience? Apply Today!