A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our long standing clients, based in Westminster.
A leading international executive search firm with a focus on leadership transitions for six key sectors including education, research, healthcare, philanthropic, non-profit and cultural organisations in over 60 countries globally.
What you you’ll get in return:
A fantastically diverse and open company culture. Annual bonus, 7% pension contribution, Private Health care, Subsidised gym and much more!
The day to day:
What would I be doing day to day?
• Dealing at senior levels with high-profile individuals
• Complex diary management, including travel arrangements
• Liaising with clients and candidates; arranging interviews, business development meetings and updating information on the company database
• Responding to e-mails and calls
• Use of the company database
• Keeping track of project and marketing costs, liaising with the finance department
• Preparing business development materials for potential client pitches to the highest standard in PowerPoint
• Preparing client and candidate reports to the highest standard in Word
Experience working in a fast paced driven environment
A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a PA or Executive Assistant
A stable and solid CV
You will be bright, confident, highly organised and resilient individual with initiative
Please send your CV in today for immediate consideration.