As HR Assistant you will be the first line of contact for all HR queries, both internally and externally, as well as assisting with payroll. You will be working closely with senior managers, ensuring absences and holidays are logged, supporting with recruitment and supporting business stakeholders with various projects and initiatives.
Your HR Assistant duties will include:
• Assisting in organising internal training
• Assisting with employee relations matters
• Supporting with writing job descriptions
• Supporting with monthly and end of year payroll
• Onboarding and offboarding and all associated logistics
• Benefits support
• Ad hoc duties as required including in depth projects
A Media & Intelligence company that combine nearly 200 years of experience with a completely modern and fresh approach and a technology focused mentality! Based in a world-famous building near London Bridge. The culture here is incredible! When you walk in to the stunning modern space, the first thing you notice is the buzz from the young, fun and dynamic team working in an open plan set up. The second is the panoramic views of London from the floor to ceiling windows! Step inside to learn more and you realise this is just the icing on the cake of working for this company!
They are looking for someone ambitious, motivated and passionate about HR! For this HR Assistant role, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience working in a small HR team. You must also be highly organised, proactive and used to forward planning in your role.
The successful HR & Payroll Assistant will:
• Have experience in a similar role and familiarity with payroll support
• Have collected data for payroll systems in your previous role and also have experience working in a generalist HR practice
• Be committed to a career in HR and be hardworking and resilient
This role is perfect for someone who’s looking to grow and develop their career in HR, if this role is of interest to you please apply today!