A very successful accountancy firm with a strong presence in the London market. This company value their Team Secretary very highly, they have a fast-paced, high achieving company culture and provide excellent benefits. This Team Secretary role is based in their stunning, open planned Holborn/ Covent Head Office.
They are looking for an absolute star Team Secretary who’s confident in their role, on the ball and highly proactive.
The successful Team Secretary will:
• Have experience in a similar Team Secretary role
• Ideally have some experience in a professional services environment
• Be proactive, flexible and friendly in your approach
• Be well presented and spoken with a clear and confident telephone manner
Your Team Secretary duties:
• Organising internal and external stakeholder meetings including occasionally attending and minute taking
• Basic travel arrangements
• Acting as the first point of contact for selected clients
• Inbox management
• Exciting project work including reporting, events and research
• Ad hoc admin duties as required
If you’re a star administrator or team secretary looking for a new role in a friendly and supportive team environment, please apply today!