PA to Directors
PA to Directors – 12 Month FTC
Our absolute favourite client is recruiting! We are looking for an extremely impressive PA to join the London office of one of the world’s most highly regarded consultancy firms.
You will be providing high level PA support to multiple senior Directors. You will need to utilise your top level PA skills, professional relationship building skills and gravitas to provide the highest level of business support.
Your PA duties will include:
• Diary management across multiple time zones
• Booking extensive global travel and producing detailed itineraries
• Professional client communication on behalf of directors
• Inbox management
• Project support
• Ad hoc duties as required
An award winning, global consultancy firm. This firm have an amazing, even award-winning company culture and value their PA ‘s extremely highly, recognising the important work you do.
The London office is based in stunning, open planned offices in the centre of the City with excellent transport links.
They are looking for a degree educated or degree calibre PA with gravitas and high level emotional intelligence. You will need a commercial approach and a resilient and positive manner to be successful in this high challenge high reward environment.
The successful PA will:
• Be degree educated or degree calibre
• Have experience in a similar fast paced role in financial services
• Have solid career history
• Be highly ambitious, motivated and proactive and thrive in a fast paced environment
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that are at the top of their game where career progression and prospects are endless.