Partnerships & Philanthropy Assistant – Welfare Charity
Partnerships & Philanthropy Assistant
£23,000 per annum plus a travel allowance of up to £377 month
Do you have experience working or volunteering in a charity fundraising environment? Want to kick start your fundraising career while supporting across multiple areas of fundraising?
The successful applicant will provide support to the Partnerships & Philanthropy team at this amazing national charity. This includes supporting with Corporate Partnerships, Trusts and foundations and Major Donors. You will provide high quality and timely research into prospects, draft funding applications and reports. Assist with developing corporate partnerships, building a comprehensive Major Donor programme and contribute to the continuing success of the charities Trust Programme. This will also involve maintaining accurate and up to date supporter records.
• A general understanding of fundraising principles and good practise.
• Good IT and office administration knowledge.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
• Methodical and analytical approach to financial processing and resolving administrative issues.
• Ability to build good relationships with other team members and internal & external contacts.
• Strong customer service experience and effective time management skills.
• Excellent investigative and problem-solving skills.
• Experience of using CRM databases, data entry and financial processing.
If you are looking for a career in fundraising and want to join a passionate team, apply today!