Operations Manager - Family Support Charity
£34,000 - £38,000
Are you an experienced Operations Manager? Want to work for an amazing charity supporting families during a challenging time?
The successful applicant will work closely with this charities house team to ensure families receive a first-class experience using their services. This fantastic charity provides a high standard of consistent operations, enabling the best possible family centred care in home away from home accommodations globally. Your role will be managing a team of employees, building external relationships; including key hospital staff, the board of governors for the house, and a network of local supporters. In addition, you will also be managing the house expenditure budget.
• Oversee the day to day running of the large 62 bed property.
• Control House budgets and manage accounts.
• Expenditure management throughout the year.
• Working on management reports.
• Managing health & Safety, Employment Law, Security and General Data Protection Regulations.
• Recruitment, staff retention and development of a high performing team.
• Staff management: completing appraisals, employee development plans, managing employee conduct, creating an inclusive workforce and fostering a positive workplace culture.
• Experience of working with multifaceted stakeholders both internally and externally.
• Previous experience of working in a change management environment.
• Strong operational management background.
Do you have the required experience? Apply today!