Director of Finance and Resources - Welfare Charity
Director of Finance and Resources
Circa £60,000 + up to 42 days annual leave and other excellent benefits
Are you an experienced finance professional, CCAB qualified or equivalent? Do you have a knowledge and understanding of organisational IT systems and experience of working within the charity sector?
Working with this amazing welfare charity as a member of Senior management, you will have overall responsibility for the organisation’s financial strategy and management, advising the Board, Chief Executive and SLT on all financial matters in order to maximize the charities financial performance. You will also look after the organisations resources and lead the finance facilities, information technology, health and safety, administrative and general operations functions. In addition, you will line manage the IT Lead and Head of fundraising, act as the company secretary and deputise for the Chief Executive as necessary.
• Experience of working in a senior accounting role, including budget and financial policy information
• CCAB qualified or equivalent
• Strong financial management skills and ability (including SORP)
• Managerial experience including both staff and resources (development and implementation experience of organisational IT systems is desired)
• Knowledge and understanding of organisational IT systems such as Microsoft Dynamics GP or similar.
• A track record of preparing statutory accounts, management accounts and other financial reports
• Ability to develop and implement operational plans and meet targets and deadlines
• Excellent project management skills
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please apply today!