Fundraising Partnerships Executive
Do you have relationship building experience from an Account Management, Business Development or Fundraising position? Are you seeking an opportunity where you can build on existing and develop new relationships with partners for a worthwhile and fundamental cause?
The Fundraising Partnerships Executive will be required on a 12 Month Contract to work with the team to support and assist with the Charity’s existing and new partnerships. These will predominantly be High Net Worth Individuals as well as Major Donors across the Charity’s corporate partnerships. This Charity are open to candidates from the commercial or Third sector who can bring transferable skills along with them to this role. If you are personable, approachable and excellent at engaging with people then this could be the ideal role for you.
• You will be able to manage an equal split between existing partnerships and proactively building on new partnerships
• You will deliver exceptional stewardship to existing partners to increase engagement
• You will be required to submit applications, manage partnership accounts and develop donor journey’s
• You will be confident in delivering presentations to external audiences with the support of your team
• You will be required to research current and potential partners and donors in a systematic and targeted way to establish new and existing relationships
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have the required experience? Apply Today!