Calling all Executive Assistants living in Hertfordshire and looking for a rewarding Executive Assistant role based locally!
Are you an experience Executive Assistant with the ability to provide a first class, executive support service to a Company Chairman which is efficient, effective and professional? My client is a family-owned business and major players in the international food and beverage industry and looking to hire an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the Chairman with a broad range of duties.
What are they looking for?
• The ideal candidate will live in the Hertfordshire area and have a full UK driving licence.
• Proven experience in a Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant role in a busy function /organisation, ideally in a corporate, multi-sited business environment.
• Excellent range of IT skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Diary Management essential - Outlook calendar knowledge to maintain complex calendars
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
• Flexible, open minded, adaptable/ proactive in approach to ensure high levels of accuracy and understanding
• Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, prioritising tasks to meet timescales/ deadlines
• Capable of building strong internal and external networks and client relationships
• Assertive and resilient, with a strong initiative
• Confidential and discreet always given the nature of the work involved
• Professional, with a positive attitude and self-motivated
Please apply by sending your CV for immediate consideration.