PA to Head of Facilities
PA to Head of Facilities / Helpdesk Administrator
Do you love being the go-to administrator for high level internal stakeholders? Do you thrive under pressure, and love providing solutions to your internal client group? This could be the role for you!
You will be supporting the Head of Facilities with administrator duties, as well as being the front face of the facilities helpdesk to allocate queries to the relevant representative whilst ensuring that all business areas receive exceptional service levels. No two days will be the same and you will be agile around changing priorities and be comfortable working both proactively and being highly responsive! Desire to provide the highest levels of stakeholder service and ability to build strong working relationships are crucial to success!
Your administrator duties will include:
• Diary, meeting and logistics management for the Head of Facilities
• Being the first point of contact for all facilities queries
• Managing the facilities helpdesk
• Allocating workflow and following up to ensure satisfaction
• Building strong relationships within all departments of this world-renowned brand
• General admin support
• Ad hoc duties as required
A globally known brand with offices all over the world. They have a large London head office in a prestigious West End location as well as 3 extra sites across London, of which you will be the go-to person for all facilities queries. You will be joining a small and close-knit team and be highly visible to the wider business in this key support function.
Previous experience in facilities is not essential but some experience of providing service to demanding stakeholders is essential. Additionally you will be emotionally intelligent, have the ability to find palatable solutions for your client group, be diplomatic and charming, have high levels of motivation and a flexible approach.
The successful administrator will:
• Be super keen on facilities and love providing a service to an internal client group
• Have excellent emotional intelligence and relationship building skills
• Have intermediate MS Office admin skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ideally have experience in a similar role and some knowledge of facilities/ health and safety