Receptionist / Administrator
Are you passionate about front of house and providing a 5*, client focused service? Are you a receptionist looking for a role where you can take on extra administrative duties and truly be involved in the business?
This could be the role for you!
An American accountancy firm with global offices are looking for a star receptionist / administrator to join their boutique London team! This firm specialise in high profile HNW and celebrity accounts!
You will be joining a small and friendly, laid back and close-knit team. They are looking for a receptionist to provide a 5* service to high profile clients as well as supporting the Directors with administrative duties.
Your reception/ admin duties will include:
• Meeting and greeting high profile visitors
• Answering the phone with excellent and polite telephone manner and transferring calls
• Document control
• Arranging internal and external meetings and occasional minute taking
• Managing the meeting rooms
• Ad hoc duties as required
The successful receptionist will:
• Have 2 years’ experience within an office environment
• Have a proactive, positive can do attitude
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
There is opportunity for immediate start so candidates who are immediately available are strongly encouraged to apply!