A brand new role has arisen for an internationally rapidly growing executive search firm. Integrity and Leadership is at the heart of everything they do, which not only makes this a great place to work but ensures you are fully supported and thrive and are successful in your role. They have a great team in place (circa 45) and clients range from early stage, venture backed businesses to global pharmaceutical companies. I can’t speak highly enough of this firm, everyone is super friendly, value their employees which contributes to a superb office culture! They are now looking for an Executive Assistant based in their Central London office.
You will be Supporting the Early Growth Team and will assist a team of four with all support duties relating to assignments and the execution of key projects.
What you’ll be doing:
• Assignment support - assisting with the efficient, professional management of a number of clients and assignments, producing heavy work loads
• Diary management (across different time zones throughout the US and Europe)
• Interaction with senior executives (clients and candidates) including Chairmen, Board Directors and CEOs across the globe via both phone, email & face to face
• Forward planning client update calls and meetings to ensure each assignment progresses efficiently
• Scheduling candidate / client meetings, coordinating reference calls and supporting documents
• Managing and supporting company conferences and events
• Ensuring all assignments are up to date on the in-house database, including each candidate's progress / status within the assignment
• Managing and supporting company business development trips and meetings – managing and sending invites, booking travel, booking accommodation, managing calendars and booking/confirming meetings. Recording all in database.
• Assisting with other business development, including event attendance and assistance with proposals & presentations.
What we are looking for:
You will have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in a similar high support role. Strong problem solving skills with good emotional intelligence and good judgement in confidential situations and proven experience interacting with senior management. Communication is key and the ability to adapt to processes and techniques in line with business objectives. Educated to degree level is preferable but this is not a deal, breaker if you have relevant experience.
Please get in touch immediately if you wish to be considered.