Conference Team Administrator
A highly renowned charity located in the City has opened a new opportunity for a conference team administrator to support their busy conference team whilst working on a new and exciting project. This is a long-term opportunity to start this November.
The main responsibilities as a conference team administrator is as follows:
- Be the first point of contact for conferences, dealing with enquires regarding invoicing and payments.
- Always Maintain excellent customer service standards .
- Provide general administrative support to the conference team as needed.
- Generating invoices and keeping a record of all out going payments.
- Support in promotions of conference, including attending events in relation to the project.
The successful candidate will provide a good level of customer service to any of the event participants as well as all other stakeholders. You will also be engaging with healthcare professional, exhibitors and speakers. It is important the candidate is motivated and holds a can-do attitude. Full competency in the Microsoft package and knowledge of using an events software or CRM is also imperative. It is important you are flexible to occasionally work longer hours or on the weekend.
If this sounds like a role that will suit what you are looking for, please apply today!