A highly renowned charity located in the City has opened a new opportunity for a temporary conference assistant to support a thrilling new project. This is a long-term opportunity to start this November.
The main responsibilities as a conference assistant are as follows:
- Research and build a database with knowledge on conferences of a similar subject as the conference project you will be supporting.
- Be the first point of contact for conferences, dealing with enquires, invoicing, payments and any requests.
- Provide general administrative support to the conference team as needed.
- Generating invoices and keeping a record of all out going payments using events software.
- Support in promotions of conference, including attending events in relation to the project.
The successful candidate will have experience of events administration, managing multiple deadlines. You will also be engaging with healthcare professional, exhibitors and speakers. It is important the candidate is motivated and holds a can-do attitude. Full competency in the Microsoft package and knowledge of using an events software or CRM is also imperative. It is important you are flexible to occasionally work longer hours or on the weekend
If you are a graduate of events management and this sounds like a role that will suit what you are looking for, please apply today!