Facilities Assistant Manager
A highly prestigious professional services firm with offices all over London are looking for a confident, capable and friendly Facilities Assistant Manager to join their sociable and hard working team.
The head office is based near the easily accessible and vibrant Holborn but as this is a multi-site firm you will move across 2 or 3 of their City & West End offices regularly so you will be someone who enjoys building relationships with different teams and being ‘on the go’.
We are seeking someone with 4+ years’ experience within a facilities role, ideally within a professional services environment. In this role you will be line managing 2 or 3 more junior members of staff, so experience of line managing Facilities Assistant’s is highly desired, though any supervisory experience will be considered.
Facilities Assistant Manager duties include:
• Being second in command for a facilities, reception & catering team of 12 across 5 London sites
• Reporting into the facilities manager and taking ownership of many large projects
• Line managing Facilities Assistants including appraisals
• Supervising incoming post organisation, distribution and outgoing post
• Setting up rooms for conferences and events
• Managing contracts of office supplies, telephones, MFDs and more!
• Dealing with any unexpected buildings issues
• Managing the phone systems
• Assisting with office moves
• Manage the meeting room suite
• Assigning and managing helpdesk queries
• Completing DSE checklist for all new starters
• Have 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Have a proactive, confident approach
• Be confident liaising with members of the business at all levels including senior stakeholders
• Be fully competent in MS Office packages
• Ideally be First Aid & Fire Marshall qualified
• Ideally have line management experience
They are looking for someone who is professional, proactive and enjoys exceeding stakeholder expectations.
If this sounds Facilities Assistant Manager role sounds like your next step please apply today!