My client are a prestigious, well known family office based in the heart of the West End, a stone’s throw from Piccadilly and a short walk from Oxford Circus. They have a stunning office space with amazing panoramic views of the whole of London.
They are looking for a Portfolio Manager / EA to join their friendly and hard-working team.
Your Portfolio Manager duties will include:
• Presentation preparation including analysing financial data
• Conducting research and preparing reports using Excel
• Diary management and setting up meetings with high level internal and external stakeholders
• Preparing invoices
• Filing corporate reports
• Assistance with ad hoc projects
The successful Portfolio Manager will:
• 2-3 years’ experience within Financial Services
• High level MS Office Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High level of discretion – you will be exposed to confidential information in this role
• A flexible approach and can-do attitude!
This Portfolio Manager role would suit someone who has experience within financial services, someone who’s keen to learn and absorb information and provide the highest level of support they can!