A boutique recruitment consultancy based in the centre of the West End! This company have a real family feel and a buzzy, fast-paced and exciting vibe in the office. This company work hard and like to play hard too, with plenty of fun company socials, team events and after work dinners/ drinks.
You will be supporting a Senior Director / Consultant with high level PA and candidate support. The Director you will be supporting is one of the company’s top billers, they are extremely supportive, dynamic and high flying and you can be assured you’re working for the very best in the business.
Your PA duties will include:
• Diary management
• Restaurant booking
• Meeting preparation
• Email correspondence on behalf of Director
• General administrative duties – ad hoc as required
• Calling potential candidates
• Acting as first point of contact for high profile clients, liaising over the phone and via email
• First round reviewing of candidate CVs
They are looking for someone who has a high level of emotional and intellectual intelligence and someone who has excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be trusted to liaise with high profile clients on a daily basis. Also meticulous attention to detail is essential for this role!
You the successful PA will:
• Have a can-do, positive attitude
• Be on the ball and confident working at an extremely fast pace
• Ideally be degree educated, or have some experience in a similar role
If you’re looking for your next step in a fun and fast-paced role, you have great attention to detail and are super proactive please apply today!!