Trust and Grants Officer
Are you an experienced Trust and Grants Fundraiser with a creative flair for identifying new opportunities as well as building meaningful relationships with an existing portfolio of nationally recognised Trusts? Want to join a friendly, collaborative and high achieving team?
Working closely with the Head of Major Gifts, you'll be passionate about fundraising and seeing the impact this has on the Children and their families in this incredibly rewarding role. There is also real opportunity for someone to progress, develop in a long term position within the Major Gifts team.
This position requires someone who has fantastic stakeholder engagement skills and is confident building on existing business relationships but is also motivated and confident to search and obtain new business for the charity across their Grants and Trust portfolio. Along with the Head of Major Gifts you will devise a strategic plan in executing this successfully.
• You will manage a pipeline of applications and reports
• Prepare compelling written and verbal communications to funders and making timely applications
• Reporting on projects to funders and building lasting relationships with them.
• Researching new Trusts to apply to and reinvigorating lapsed funders.
• Ongoing research into new avenues of funding
Do you have the relevant experience and thirst for the challenge required? Apply Today!