Senior Individual Giving Manager
Are you a positive, creative and friendly individual seeking a Manager position for a fantastic Children's Charity? Have you got experience of working on direct marketing campaigns?
As part of this fantastic Individual Giving team, you will lead and develop the Individual giving function. As well as raising vital funds from individuals you will also deliver the charities current supporter recruitment programme and stewardship as well as donor care with the assistance of a Supporter services Coordinator, who you will line manage.
You'll be working closely with the wider Fundraising team as well as the Senior Marketing Manager and reporting to the Director of division.
This is a fantastic opportunity enabling you to work across all functions of individual giving, including lottery giving and legacies whilst seeing the huge impact your work has on the Children and their families.
• Experience managing a supporter database and maximising Gift Aid income whilst ensuring all supporters are receiving excellent supporter care.
• You will need the ability to lead on creating meaningful relationships and have the commitment and understanding of the key value of the charity.
• Strong attention to detail to maintain an efficient system for income processing.
• Able to segment data in line with the marketing and individual giving strategies.
• Proactive and enthusiastic in your approach with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong Project and database management skills
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have the required experience? Apply Today!