Are you an experienced Team Assistant looking for a new role to start immediately?
If so, carry on reading!
We are looking for experienced Team Assistants to support our clients this Autumn.
The successful candidate will provide general ad-hoc support across all business functions. There will be high levels of communication involved as the roles will require extensive liaison with senior-level clients and the internal team, therefore the candidate must be able to demonstrate confidence, credibility and flexibility in managing all their stakeholders
Our clients are based in and around central London.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with tracking, monitoring and reporting on all aspects of projects
• Scheduling large volumes of client appointments (including in-person and via telephone/video conference) and diary management
• Working to deadlines across multiple geographies and time zones
• Scheduling internal meetings
• Proofreading various documents - predominantly assessment reports, but also including client presentations and proposals, workshop materials etc.
• Liaising between clients, Consultants and the wider business to deliver to deadlines
• Reception and switchboard cover
If you are an experienced team assistant looking for your next role, please apply today!